Thursday, March 24, 2016

Review - Bites of Bliss Bar



Brand:  Bites of Bliss
Flavor:  Pineapple Coconut Superfood Bar
Where to get it: here @ MyBitesofBliss.com

                                I love pineapple, coconut, and dates – basically everything that this bar is made of. Unfortunately, I didn’t love this bar. I’m trying to figure out exactly how that makes any sense at all. I wonder if it’s the kind of dates that they used? The bar had a very robust flavor, almost like rum. I couldn’t taste the pineapple at all. The coconut does make a nice presence in the form of actual shreds throughout the bar, but provides just an undertone of flavor. I’d skip this one, unless you’re a dark liquor fan.
                 
               

Tastes like:  …rum raisins?
Taste rating:  3/10
Qualities:  Raw, Organic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten-free


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment