Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review - E & C's Heavenly Hunks



Brand:  E & C’s Heavenly Hunks
Flavor:  Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
Where to get it: here @ EandCsSnacks.com

                I’m kind of a sucker for cute packaging, and if you put a red heart on it, you’ll have my attention. If you put a red heart on a package that also contains the words “oatmeal” and “cookie”, I’m getting out my wallet. These Heavenly Hunks are very appropriately named, but they didn’t look quite like the picture on the package (most things don’t, I’m not complaining). They looked like weird little cylinders that made me think…”Oh man, have I overestimated the experience that I’m about to have?”
                Fear not, fellow munchers! The taste on these guys is truly heavenly indeed. They taste like an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie that has just a smidge of concentrated brown sugar in the middle of them. When I was scavenging for a treat the night after I had eaten them (the whole package, natch), I found myself wishing that I could just eat these again…that’s how you know you really liked something. Anyone who eats gluten-free…I don’t know why you’d buy any other cookie.
               
Tastes like:  Oatmeal brown sugar tasties  
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Gluten free


What’s in it: 


No comments:

Post a Comment