Thursday, August 18, 2016

Review - Organic Living Superfoods Salt & Vinegar Almonds



Brand:  Organic Living Superfoods
Flavor:  Salt & Vinegar Almonds
Where to get it: here @ OrganicLivingSuperfoods.com

                I love salt, I love vinegar - I don’t really love potato chips. They always kind of make me feel like…blerg. With these raw sprouted almonds from Organic Living Superfoods, salt & vinegar have FOREVER found a new home for me. These nuts are absolutely, amazingly, totally, and completely delicious. I literally cannot overstate this. Usually when I get random packs of slivered almonds to review, I taste one or two…and then promptly dump them on a salad. NOT THIS TIME. Please do not put these on a salad. Please enjoy them just as they are. Do not let the subtle but perfect flavor get doused in a heavy vinaigrette. They are 100% perfect, right out of the bag.

Also to note, their website has SO MANY COOL THINGS. Go there.
               

Tastes like:   The best thing salt & vinegar has ever been on
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:   Raw, vegetarian, vegan, USDA organic, gluten free

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment