Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Review - Think Fruit Pineapple

Brand:  Paradise Fruit Company
Flavor:  Think Fruit Pineapple Tidbits
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                I like all things pineapple – fresh, dried, dehydrated, smothered in sugar, robed in alcohol, whatever. This tiny bag of sweet pineapple chunks is no exception; I’m in loooooove. It’s also a good thing that they gave me a tiny bag (I feel like I say this often, but it’s true), because it really is a tiny bag of sugar. I don’t mean that in a bad way, fruit has eternally been a huge part of a healthy, balanced diet, but it truly is mostly sugar, depending on which fruit you’re working with. Couple that fact with the added sugar in this bag, and what we have here is basically candy: delicious, wonderful, natural fruit/candy that doesn’t contain any weird dyes or colorings or boiled animal hooves and skin (gelatin). I’ll take it, every time.
               
Tastes like:  Delicious sugary pineapple
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities: 


What’s in it:  Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan


No comments:

Post a Comment