Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review - Amrita Energy Bar



Brand:  Amrita
Flavor:  Energy Bar, Protein Bar
Where to get it: here @ AmritaHealthFoods.com

                I have such a hard time with raw bars. Is it me? Someone please let me know. I feel like if I was on a raw diet, I would only be able to eat fruit, veggies, and nuts. The presence of sesame in the Apple Cinnamon Energy Bar just killed this for me. I like sesame, and I also like apples. I guess together…not so much. I was actually surprised to see that there was no flax in the bar, it was that “seedily bitter”. I’ll keep trying the raw products, but for now I’m solidly in the “please cook my food” camp.
               

Tastes like:   Cinnamon and sesame
Taste rating:  3/10
Qualities:   Non-GMO, Gluten free, raw, Kosher, vegetarian, vegan, Made in the USA


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment