Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Review - Kay's Naturals Protein Puffs



Brand:  Kay’s Naturals
Flavor:  Almond Delight Protein Puffs
Where to get it: here @ KaysNaturals.com

                I think you’re supposed to snack on these out of the package like you would a cracker or chip. I did that for the first 2 puffs, and then immediately dumped them in a mug with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I let them sit for a few minutes (okay 10), and they sogged up just a bit. DELICIOUS. I’m having trouble deciding if this was embarrassing or genius. Either way, these little cinnamon balls are snacking good, with only 125 calories per package and a whopping 12g of plant-based fiber. I seriously might just buy more to eat for breakfast.
               
Tastes like:  Slightly salty cinnamon cereal!
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Kosher, Gluten free, Made in the USA, vegetarian, vegan, all natural


What’s in it:  

No comments:

Post a Comment