Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Review - Promax Lemon Bar


Brand:  Promax
Flavor:  Lemon Bar
Where to get it:  here @ ProMaxNutrition.com

                                Mmmmm lemon. Give it to me! First bite, lemon! Chew chew chew, hmmmm, I’m no longer certain I want to eat another bite. It wasn’t the worst bar that I’ve tried, for sure. There was something about it though. That first taste is so good then it morphs into something else that really isn’t identifiable as a familiar flavor. That concerns me a little bit. Maybe it’s just the protein isolate blend that Pro Max is using. I’m sure it’s nothing nefarious, but I wouldn’t choose this bar a second time.


Tastes like:   Lemon at first, then…chemicals?
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:   Gluten-free, vegetarian, Kosher

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment