Thursday, November 12, 2015

Review - Purely Elizabeth Granola



Brand:  Purely Elizabeth
Flavor:  Original Ancient Grains Granola
Where to get it: here @ PurelyElizabeth.com

                This is my new favorite thing - unique, tasty, really just flat-out spectacular granola. It tastes great right out of the bag, but I especially like to dump it into my yogurt. It has enough grains that it will sog up a bit if you let it sit in there long enough, which I love to do. It also has enough “other things” that it doesn’t completely sog up into a worthless carb-bomb. The ingredients are also not your “every day” panel of oats and sugar, you’ve gotta love being able to work millet and amaranth into your diet. I can confidently say that if I never ate another type of granola, I’d be satisfied with this one for the rest of my days.
                 
               
Tastes like:  The best granola in all the land
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO, Certified organic


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment