Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Review - Think Thin White Chocolate



Brand:  Think Thin
Flavor:  White Chocolate High Protein Bar
Where to get it:  here @ ThinkProducts.com

                0 g of sugar? Yay! 240 calories? Less yay. Tastes nothing like white chocolate? Booooooo. And when I say nothing like white chocolate, I mean that this bar tastes about as much like white chocolate as green beans do. I am not exaggerating. So there’s that disappointment, but what DOES it taste like? I actually sampled this with 3 of my co-workers, and the most complementary thing that was said was, “it tastes like a boring candy bar.” I’m not really on board with the candy bar comment, because that makes it sound like it tastes really good, and…it doesn’t.
                 

Tastes like:  The makers have never tasted white chocolate
Taste rating:  2/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, Kosher, Made in the USA

What’s in it


No comments:

Post a Comment