Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Reiew - Kutoa Bars


Brand:  Kutoa
Flavor:  Various
Where to get it: here @ Kutoa.com

                 I love the packaging, I love the flavor variety, I love that for every bar that they sell, Kutoa donates a meal to a child in need. Unfortunately, I didn’t love the taste. They weren’t terrible - they were just rather bland with an unexciting look, texture, and smell. The Cherry Cashew tasted a little like coffee to me, for no discernible reason. I decided that wasn’t going to give me a fair assessment of the whole product line, so I then tried the Peanut Butter & Jelly bar. It was better, and didn’t taste like anything that wasn’t in the ingredients list, but it was pretty bland.  
               
Tastes like:  Lightly flavored grains  
Taste rating:  4/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, Non-GMO, vegetarian, vegan

What’s in it

No comments:

Post a Comment