Thursday, July 14, 2016

Review - Nutiva O'Coconut



Brand:  Nutiva
Flavor:  O’Coconut Classic
Where to get it: here @ Nutiva.com

                O’Coconut, O’Coconut, I wish you were more than twoooooooo biiiiiiiites. Have you guys tried some of those raw macaroons that are on the market now? The ones that are really super delicious? These little treats make those delicious macaroons seem just average. They are softer, chewier, and every bit as coconutty. If they come in a bigger bag, I don’t think I want to know about it. If they come in more flavors, I don’t think I want to know about that either. Although I bet they’d be good covered in chocolate, or peanut butter…or raspberry jam….Phew. Thanks, Nutiva, these are great little treats, I tell you what.
               
Tastes like:  The guts from an Almond Joy  
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, USDA Organic, vegetarian, vegan


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment