Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review - Stonefire Naan Crisps



Brand:  Stonefire
Flavor:  Naan Crisps
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                I love Stonefire Naan – with butter, with cheese, with peanut butter…I’m definitely a bread head. The struggle is real, though, so I can’t just go eating all the naan that I want with every meal like I’ve got some kind of hamster metabolism (more like a hibernating bear, ugh). These little bags of Naan Crisps have just 60 calories and are the perfect fit for a little snack when paired with your favorite hummus…or even plain (they have enough salt to make them good all by themselves). Totally non-important side note – I really love the packaging as well. I’m not sure if it’s the font or the color scheme, or just the whole thing together, but it gets me interested. (Just in case you’re paying attention out there, Stonefire.)
               

Tastes like:  Crunchy, salty naan
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Kosher, vegetarian


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment