Thursday, October 22, 2015

Review - Bobo's Oat Bars


Brand:  Bobo’s Oat Bars
Flavor:  Lemon Poppyseed
Where to get it: here @ BobosOatBars.com

                                 
                As an openly anti-chocolate woman, I was super stoked on this lemon poppyseed oat bar from Bobo’s. I love oats, and this guy is VERY oat-y. The lemon poppyseed flavor is very slight, but I’m okay with that. I usually pretty happy with basically any level of lemon poppyseed, so if Bobo’s wants to make me a “SUPER LEMON POPPYSEED EXPLOSIONZZ!!” bar, I’ll go ahead and hoover that too. All of that was a pretty weird way for me to say, I super liked this bar a lot. And it’s vegan! I’m not vegan, but I love animals, so if I can find things that I like that also do no harm, well, you just can’t complain about that. The pack a heavy calorie punch – 380 for the whole bar, but they do come in smaller, snack-like sizes. Bobo’s is going on my short list of, “please feed me more of this, please.”
               

Tastes like: 
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, non-GMO, Kosher


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment