Thursday, October 8, 2015

Review - Mariel's Kitchen Blisscuits


Brand:  Mariel’s Kitchen
Flavor:  Lemon Cookie Blisscuits
Where to get it: here @ MarielsBlisscuits.com

                Now, you may see down below that I say these taste like “vodka cookies,” and think, “Don’t threaten me with a good time!” I promise you that I am not actually, threatening you with a good time. These have such a weird flavor. The lemon is there, sure, but something else is also there making them taste like clear liquor. The ingredients seem pretty innocuous, so I don’t know if it’s just me being weird, or if I got a bad batch, but wow, there is no reason I could see ever eating these on purpose.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Vodka cookies
Taste rating:  3/10
Qualities:  All natural, Made in the USA, Gluten free,


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment