Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Review - Ginny Bakes Ginny Minis Cookies



Brand:  Ginny Bakes Ginny Minis
Flavor:  Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bliss
Where to get it: here @ GinnyBakes.com

                Little cookies on the hillside, little cookies in my mouth. I think the thing that I liked best about these Ginny Minis was how…girthy they were. They’re like sweet little pucks of chocolate and cinnamon sweetness. This means when you open the bag, there they are! Whole tiny cookies, not a pile of worthless cookie dust that you can only dump on top of ice cream or yogurt. I would have liked these better without the chocolate, but that’s just me, being a weird chocolate hater. They are super sweet, and have a strong spice-presence. I feel like this would be the thing that you give your toddler when they have been SO GOOD all day. I feel like children would just FLIP for these little goodies.       
                 
               

Tastes like:  Spicy chocolatey tinykins
Taste rating:  7/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, organic, non-GMO, Kosher


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment