Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Review - Rusterbar



Brand:  Rusterbar
Flavor:  Dried Cherry & Almond
Where to get it: here @ Rusterbar.com

                Most of us NEED the caffeine. We LOVE the caffeine. We don’t want to ever be caught without the caffeine. I too, am this way, so I was quite intrigued when I saw that this Rusterbar had as much caffeine (through guarana) as a cup of coffee. I didn’t taste much of the cherries in this bar, but the almonds play a big part in its construction. I feel like maybe some almond extract could have really made this bar sing, but without it I found this to be a pretty unremarkable way to take in almost 200 calories. This one is a skip for me.
                 
               

Tastes like:  An almond cereal bar
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:  All natural, Gluten free


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment