Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review - Bumble Bar



Brand:  Bumble Bar
Flavor:  Amazing Almond
Where to get it: here @ BumbleBar.com

                 I looooooooooooooooove me some sesame seeds. If I make any kind of stir-fry-type food at home, it’s usually hard to actually identify what it’s comprised of due to the thick layer of sesame seeds that I shake on top of it. That being said, this bar seems to be 99% sesame seeds, and man, I hated it. It’s vaguely sweet, but even the tiniest bite is just impossible in my mouth…giant wads of sesame seeds everywhere, between every tooth, unswallowable. There are almonds in this bar? I literally could not tell there was anything in this bar except sesame seeds and sweetener. 210 calories of sesame seeds. Dang. This saddens me since these bars are made locally in my state, and every bar benefits construction of schools in Ethiopia. You mission is on point, Bumble Bar, but I just can’t eat you.
               

Tastes like:  Burnt sesame seeds & honey
Taste rating:  1/10
Qualities:  Organic, vegetarian, vegan, Kosher


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment