Thursday, January 28, 2016

Review - TwinLab Vegan Protein Powder



Brand:  TwinLab
Flavor:  Cleanseries Very Vanilla Vegan Protein
Where to get it: here @ VitaCost.com

                 When I have a protein power to review, I always mix the powder with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a couple of ice cubes. There are very, very few that taste good this way, but at least then I can tell from that baseline whether I need to add Splenda, a banana, PB2, or something else. Every once in a while, I get one that cannot be saved. No mango, nor banana, nor peanut butter, nor berry can save this protein powder. It’s SO sweet, like, that artificially sweet KAPOW! sweet. What would happen to it if you actually put something sweet-ish in it? I feel like my face would just cave in upon itself.
               

Tastes like:  Turbo sweet vanilla bad times
Taste rating:  2/10
Qualities:  Vegetarian, Vegan, non-GMO, Gluten free


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment