Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review - Corazonas Heartbar



Brand:  Corazonas
Flavor:  Heartbar Oatmeal Square (Banana Walnut)
Where to get it: here @ HeartBrandFoods.com

                 Banananananana nanananna nanananna BANANA! Whoa there, pony. So much forceful banana is happening with this. I’m not sure if it’s a combination of the banana and the date syrup, or if the whey protein isolate is playing a part in this, but this bar tasted like a banana drenched in sweetener to me. I really did like the texture – it’s quite oat-y feeling, but I just couldn’t get through it with the taste. If the opportunity presented itself, I would definitely give another flavor a try, but this Banana Walnut madness is definitely not for me.
               

Tastes like:  Turbo sweet banana torpedos
Taste rating:  4/10
Qualities:  Non GMO, Kosher, Gluten-free, vegetarian


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment