Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review - Alyssa's Healthy Vegan Bites


Brand:  Alyssa’s
Flavor:  Healthy Vegan Bites
Where to get it: here @ Alyssascookies.com

                 I ate the whole package. At once. I ATE THE WHOLE PACKAGE AT ONCE. I didn’t mean to, but it happened. When I flipped over to the nutritional information on the back to see what kind of damage I had done, I was shocked. 4 servings at 44 calories apiece = 176 calories. This can’t be right. Are these mislabeled? They taste like cookies. They are cookies…they ARE HEAVEN!!! If you’ve been missing oatmeal raisin cookies on your diet, these are literally life-changing. They’re also vegan, so I can’t think of a reason for anyone not to enjoy these little delights, unless you’re allergic to awesome. 
               

Tastes like:  Oatmeal raisin cookies!
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  All-natural, vegetarian, vegan, Made in the USA, Non-GMO


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment