Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Review - Sheffa Tasty Snack Mix


Brand:  Sheffa
Flavor:  Tasty Snack Mix
Where to get it: here @ SheffaFoods

                There are times when I think a snack is going to be yucky, and it’s great. There are also times when I think a snack is going to be so straightforward that I won’t even know what to write about it. I assumed the latter was going to be the case with this Sheffa Tasty Snack Mix, but I was mistaken. It’s literally a delightful little packet of fruit and nuts and such, but there’s something weird about it. Some spice in here just makes me unhappy. They are a product of Israel, so it’s totally possible that it’s some spice that is super common over there that I’m just not used to, but I just couldn’t do it. I will say they are healthy and very interesting, if you’re looking for a change from your typical nut and salt mix, but these just weren’t for me.
               
Tastes like:  Some kind of weird spice that I don’t like
Taste rating:  2/10
Qualities:  Vegetarian, Vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, Kosher

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment