Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Review - Nothin' But Granola Cookies


Brand:  Nothin’ But
Flavor:  Cherry Cranberry Almond Granola Cookies
Where to get it: here @ NothinButFoods.com

                I had these sitting in my review pile for sooooo loooooong because I just felt like I wasn’t in the mood for a seed and nuts pile like, ever. I finally made myself eat them and oh my, how wrong I was! These are literally cookies. I wish the package had only some way to tell me that they were actual, real cookies…oh. Crap. There’s that word, right on the package. Why did I disregard it? Why didn’t I trust Nothin’ But? Has it ever led me astray? Has it ever betrayed my tiny trust? Nope. And it still hasn’t.
                These taste like oatmeal cookies with dried cherries in them, which I want to run to my kitchen and hurry up and make for every party I go to now. They are so delicious. And you know what? The 2-pack of cookies says Serving Size: 1. FINALLY, a company with realistic rules. There’s just no way I’m not eating both of these once the package is open. Try these immediately.         
               
Tastes like:  Cherry oatmeal cookies
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, Non-GMO, vegetarian, vegan, Kosher, all natural

What’s in it



No comments:

Post a Comment