Thursday, April 7, 2016

Review - Paleo Life Bar


Brand:  Paleo Life
Flavor:  Primal Cocoa-Nut
Where to get it: here @ PaleoLifeFoods.com

                 I really hate giving absolute zero reviews, and I seldom do it. I feel like even if I really don’t like the taste of something, the nutrition will save it enough for me to give it a two- or three-rating. This bar is a whopping 340 calories and has 24g of carbohydrates. (It does have 11g of fiber though, which is impressive). It also tastes absolutely horrific. I spat my bite into the garbage. I could not physically force myself to keep chewing it. I totally love coconut, and this bar has a strong coconut smell, so I was pretty disappointed when it tasted so, so bad. I know this bar is probably somebody’s baby, and I’m sorry for that, but man, this was one of the worst yet.
               

Tastes like:  Something that you don’t want in your mouth
Taste rating:  0/10
Qualities:  All-natural, Gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment