Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Review - Fly Joy Snack Bars



Brand:  Fly Joy
Flavor:  Cashew Cookie Dough Snack Bar
Where to get it: here @ FlyJoy.com

                 So good so good so good!! With all of the nutritional boxes that this bar checks, I really can’t believe how good it is! I have four flavors, but so far I have only eaten the Cashew Cookie Dough bar, and man, it’s (as I mentioned) SO GOOD. I really can’t explain the flavor much more than, it tastes exactly like chocolate chip cookie dough, but soft and chewy. It’s definitely on the sweet side, but what a fantastic treat. I would eat this over a traditional candy bar ten times out of ten. That includes Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, which are my all-time bad girl favorite. The fat content is a really reasonable 8g, and I’m okay with the 24g of carbs (including 11g) of sugar, because darn it, sometimes you just need a treat – and there are much worse treats that you could choose. Caloric content under 200, and vegan to boot, this is one that you will want to buy by the box.
               
Tastes like:  Chocolate chip cookie dough
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, vegetarian, vegan, Kosher, Gluten free, Made in the USA, all natural


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment