Thursday, June 23, 2016

Review - Harry P. Fitness Muscle Pasta



Brand:  Harry P. Fitness
Flavor:  Muscle Pasta – Spinach Edition
Where to get it: here @ VitaCost.com

                I can honestly say that I would be fine to never eat traditional noodles again. After falling in love with the Explore Asia Mung Bean Noodles, I was pretty set. After trying these little corkscrew protein noodles, I feel like I’m REALLY set. They’re less squishy/elastic than traditional noodles, but other than that there is really no difference. I ate these Asian-style with cabbage & mushrooms for my weekly lunch meal prep, and made a tuna pasta salad with the rest of them. They were great both ways. One serving has 33g of carbs but ALSO 30g of protein. Noodles are now a healthy food!
               
Tastes like:  Really al dente noodles
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:  All Natural


What’s in it:   


No comments:

Post a Comment