Thursday, June 9, 2016

Review - Nud Fud Spirulina Banana Chips


Brand:  Nud Fud
Flavor:  Spirulina Banana Crisps
Where to get it: here @ NudFud.com

                I had literally no expectations when I tried these. I didn’t know what they would look like, taste like, or smell like. My mind was completely open. I don’t really want to say that they weren’t good, but I guess I have to say that I personally didn’t like them. I LOVE bananas, but I find myself hardly liking anything banana that isn’t a raw banana in some format. They just start to taste so fake once they are cooked or dehydrated; I can’t handle it. These little weirdo crackers also have quite a lot of fat and carbs in them for the little enjoyment that they bring, so I definitely would say they aren’t for me.
               

Tastes like:  Fake banana (even though it’s not)
Taste rating:  4/10
Qualities:  Vegetarian, vegan, all natural, gluten free, USDA organic

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment