Thursday, June 2, 2016

Review - Eat Real Yoghurt Coated Fruit and Nut Bar


Brand:  Eat Real
Flavor:   Yoghurt Coated Fruit & Nut Bar
Where to get it: here @ assorted locations

                Have I ever given a fruit & nut bar a 10? I don’t recall, but if I have, it hasn’t been for a long time, and it hasn’t happened very often. This bar FAR exceeded my expectations. It’s part granola bar, part fruit bar, and then there’s this delicious, soft layer of yogurt coating on the bottom that is just so spot on. This Eat Real company has some really good stuff, but I think it’s only widely available in the UK & Australia/NZ. If you’re in the States you might be out of luck, but I’m in the States and I managed to get my hands on a couple of these somehow, so they’re out there. Grab ‘em if you can.
               

Tastes like:   The perfect fruit & oat bar
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:   Gluten free, all natural

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment