Thursday, February 26, 2015

Review - Balance Bar, Lemon Meringue Crunch


Brand:  Balance
Flavor:  Lemon Meringue Crunch
Where to get it: here @ Bodybuilding.com

                Lemon is my very favorite “sweet thing” flavor. I found this bar to be rock solid on the lemon, but there really wasn’t much crunch to it. It wasn’t a bad bar, but it did have that sort of chalky protein feel to it, and a little bit of an aftertaste as well. It’s also a 200-calorie bar, and to me it isn’t good enough knowing what other snacks I could wheedle into my face for that amount – an apple sauce, a light string cheese, and a 100-calorie pack of Nilla wafers! All in all it wasn’t bad, but there are better bars out there for the calories, in my opinion. And look at all those ingredients. Yikes.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Lemon-y protein powder
Taste rating:  6.5/10

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment