Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Review - Element Rice Cakes


Brand:  Element
Flavor:  Sweet Orange Rice Cakes
Where to get it: here @ Element Snacks

                I’m not hardcore enough to just eat a rice cake. As a child, I ate them with peanut butter and BUTTER slathered on them. While they tasted delicious, that kind of defeats the purpose of choosing a rice cake as a snack in the first place. I was VERY intrigued by these Element rice cakes, already slathered in a rich and fruity yogurt coating, and much better for me than a peanut butter, butter bomb. I did more experimenting with these rice cakes than you would think might be possible – I took bites rice cake-side down, I took bites yogurt-side down, I even dipped a bite in my tea. I'm so out of control sometimes. The verdict is – they are super good. If you’re looking for a different snack because you’re burning out on your ol’ faithfuls, definitely get a pack or 5 of these.
                 
               

Tastes like:  A puffy-sweet-rice-fruit punch to the face
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Gluten-free, all natural, Vegetarian

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment