Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Review: Goldbaum's Pop Potato Chips


Brand:  Goldbaum’s
Flavor:  Pop Potato Onion & Garlic
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                Goldbaum’s has so many “chip alternative” products…I’m becoming kind of fascinated with them all. Great packaging, great natural-ness, and I feel like the serving sizes are really good for the small amount of calories. These dudes have 70 calories in a bag, whereas we’d be looking at over 150 for any of the mass-market “o’s” chips for the same amount. I can dig it like a grave. (Don’t.) Plus, the amount of flavor in these little guys is off the charts! I hate it when flavored chips have a “hint” of something. If I didn’t want flavor, I’d buy plain. You get these, you’re all about that onion.
               

Tastes like:  Sour cream & onion Pringles without the oil
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Kosher, Gluten free

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment