Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review - Labrada Peanut Butter & Jelly Lean Body Gold Protein Bar



Brand:  Labrada Nutrition
Flavor:  Peanut Butter & Jelly Lean Body Gold Protein Bar
Where to get it: here @ Bodybuilding.com

                It has gotten to the point where if I have a bro bar to review, I put it off as long as possible. They are just always so bad! And when they aren’t completely repulsive, they are never something I would eat again on purpose. I feel like the addition of the peanuts on top of this bar made all the difference. I can’t lie, it was totally delicious. The cross-section shows a clear separation of peanut butter, jelly, and peanut/chocolate topping. There is no strong sugar alcohol taste, and there is also no weird whey protein taste. That being said, this IS a bro bar - 350 calories in the whole thing, so this is a whole meal (not a snack) if you’re trying to lose weight. This is the best of the bunch I've tried, for sure.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Chocolate & peanuts!
Taste rating:  8/10

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment