Thursday, February 5, 2015

Review - Positive Energy Caffeinated Orange Juice


Brand:  Positive Energy
Flavor:  Caffeinated Orange Juice (!)
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE?? I just want to bask in the glory of this genius-ness for a minute. I don’t like coffee. I’m like, the worst at being a Washingtonian. Full disclosure:  I usually drink a bottle of Diet Coke in the morning. Then I drink iced tea all day. But, juice with caffeine in it?? I feel like people would judge me a lot less if I had this in my hand at 7 am. Yes, I see your stares, Judgey McJudgersons. Anyway, this tastes mostly like any standard orange juice, but there’s a little bit of a burn. Kind of an after-burn situation, but it’s not unpleasant. I really see no reason to ever drink regular orange juice again. Does anyone have any vodka?
                 
               

Tastes like:  OJ & cayenne
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:   Gluten-free, Kosher, Non-GMO

What’s in it:




No comments:

Post a Comment