Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Review - Forager Nuts & Vanilla Drink


Brand:  Forager
Flavor:  Nuts & Vanilla
Where to get it:  here @ FreshDirect.com

                                 Forager, I like you. I like your packaging, I like your straight-forwardness…I even like just looking at you. I think we can be friends. I like my “milk” drinks a little sweeter, so I dumped a packet of Splenda in this bottle (don’t judge me), and we made some magic together. The cinnamon in this flavor really ties everything together for me. Perfect amount – you can taste it, but it doesn’t remind you of Christmas. These drinks are great for an on-the-go breakfast (as I drank mine), or before or after working out. I’m a little bit smitten and I plan to taste you again, you cutie pie.
                 
               

Tastes like:   Cinnamon nut milk
Taste rating:  8/10 (after Splenda)
Qualities:   Organic, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment