Thursday, April 30, 2015

Review - Boulder Granola


Brand:  Boulder Granola
Flavor:  Vanilla Pecan
Where to get it:  here @ Abe's Market

                There is something like 4g of sugar in a serving of this granola. That made me immediately suspicious, because granola is pretty notorious for masquerading as a healthy food item, and really being worse than a candy bar. Let’s just say…you can immediately tell the difference between this granola and ones you have tried before it. It’s not bad tasting it just doesn’t taste like granola, in my opinion. It’s very seedy/nutty tasting, so much so that it’s almost savory. The granules are very small, which I kind of liked – I had dumped a palm-full of this into my Greek yogurt. I think this is definitely a snack worth trying, as long as you’re not expecting sweet oat-y goodness.
               

Tastes like:   Seeds
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:   Gluten free, Non-GMO, Organic, Vegetarian, Vegan, No artificial ingredients, Made in the USA

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment