Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review - Quest Nutrition Apple Pie Protein Bar


Brand:  Quest Nutrition
Flavor:  Apple Pie
Where to get it:  here @ Bodybuilding.com

                First off, let me just say that I really like Quest Nutrition’s marketing, packaging, and variety of flavors. I haven’t yet found a flavor of their bars that I feel motivated to devour (their chips however, are another story altogether), but I sure am having a good time trying them all. This bar is strong on apple, cinnamon, and sweetness. If that sounds like your jam, you might really be into this little guy. They are also super anemic on sugar content, which is mega cool. I feel like they could put a bit less of their non-sugar sweetener in these and I might like them better. I felt a little punched in the tongue by how sweet this bar was. I’ll be reviewing other flavors in the future though, for sure.   
               

Tastes like:   Super sweet apple cinnamon
Taste rating:  6.5/10
Qualities:   Gluten free, vegetarian

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment