Thursday, April 16, 2015

Review - Shelton's Turkey Pepperoni


Brand:  Shelton’s
Flavor:  Turkey Pepperoni
Where to get it: here @ Amazon

                                These Shelton’s Pepperoni Flavored Turkey Smoked Snack Sticks (jeeeeeeeeeez) are long and thin, like those nasty Slim Jims. I don’t really have a “shape” preference for pepperoni, perhaps because I have only found one healthy pepperoni that was good…ever. These are kind of right in the middle. They aren’t bad, but they didn’t knock my meat socks off, either. They’re a bit dry, which is to be expected since they aren’t full of fat, and I also found them a bit over-seasoned. Or maybe it was that they were under-salted? I’m not really sure. Healthy-snack-wise, these are great. Almost pure protein, and very low calorie. I really think this was just a taste-preference for me, not that this isn’t a yummy product. If you have the chance, give them a try – you might really love ‘em.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Drier pepperoni
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  Gluten free

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment