Thursday, April 9, 2015

Review - Ratio Peanut Butter Cup Protein Bar


Brand:  Ratio
Flavor:  Peanut Butter Cup
Where to get it: here @ Bodybuilding.com

                                Sometimes when I review a product, I eat the whole thing…but sometimes I only eat a bite or two. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m the weird kind of girl-creature who doesn’t really like chocolate. Unfortunately, chocolate and protein bars are pretty inseparable. As my civic duty placed upon me by no one at all, I figure that once in a while I need to try some mainstream flavors for the greater good of the internet.
                This bar actually wasn’t terrible, due almost exclusively to the layer of peanut butter substance across the top of the bar. I’m not sure what it really is, but it tastes like real peanut butter, and it’s stinkin’ delicious. I took one bite of the bar-proper, then shucked off the top layer with my favorite Santoku knife and gobbled it all up. This probably defeats the purpose, but I do what I want. And I’d actually do it again, in a pinch. It was really that good.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Real peanut butter and fake chocolate
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Gluten free, All natural, Made in the USA

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment