Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Review - Bakery On Main Granola


Brand:  Bakery on Main
Flavor:  Apple Raisin Walnut Gluten-Free Granola
Where to get it: here @ BakeryOnMain.com

                A long time ago, I went on one of those popular prepackaged food diets (one of the most popular ones here in the US). I didn’t work, but they had a cereal packet that I was OBSESSED with. It had little balls of whatsit (as does this granola) and things that looked like Cheerios. It was ridiculously expensive, and of course even more so if you tried to order it outside of one of their weekly meal plans. I said goodbye to that cereal, and have yet to find anything like it…until now.
                This is marketed as granola, but it’s not really like any other granola that I’ve had. I typically like to mix my granolas into a yogurt, which I would not recommend with this, as there are no oats to get deliciously al dente, and the circles (that you can see in the picture) are corn-based. I dumped this stuff into a mug with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and BAM! I was right back in fancy cereal town! Sweet, cinnamon-y, apple-y deliciousness. As a granola, I say nay. As a cereal, I say yay!
                 
               

Tastes like:  Apple-y cereal
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Kosher, vegetarian, Gluten-free, vegan

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment