Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Review - Don't Go Nuts Bar



Brand:  Don’t Go Nuts
Flavor:  Blueberry Blast Bar
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                Something bad happened to this bar. I’m convinced. Bad batch? Bad life choices? Bad hair day? It has to be something. These can’t ALL taste like this. Unfortunately, I had but one bar to try. The initial taste was really good – soft, nice white chocolate flavor…I even made a little “ooooh” noise. Several seconds later, I was ditching the rest of the bar in the garbage can. The blueberry presence has such a weird aftertaste, I really feel like something might have been wrong. There was just this overwhelming blueberry taste, but also like it was chemical- or perfume-related. If I see these bars again, or am sent some, I will certainly get you guys an update.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Like a tasty blueberry cake…that’s been doused in grandma’s perfume
Taste rating:  2/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Kosher, Certified Organic


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment