Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review - B'Bites Peanut Butter Crisp



Brand:  B’ Bites
Flavor:  Peanut Butter Crisp
Where to get it: here @ bbitesnacks.com

                These little blocks are full of admirable ingredients, low calories, and low fat. They just taste so similar to so many other products on the market that I wouldn’t seek them out. The peanut butter flavor is not central to these like the title implies, the brown rice syrup flavor is the front runner here. The texture is good - they aren’t dry or sawdust-y at all. I hate that I don’t have more to say about them, I think if I hadn’t already tried so many other products, I might have a fresher outlook on these. If you don’t know what my “tastes like” on these mean, I think you should try them to form your own opinion. So snacky, so jaded. ‘Tis the life I have chosen to lead.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Everything else in the Brown Rice Syrup Brigade
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:  All natural, Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment