Thursday, December 24, 2015

Review - Metragenix White Crispy Crunch Protein Bar


Brand:  Metragenix
Flavor:  White Crispy Crunch
Where to get it: here @ 2to1proteinbars,com

                The little white “crunch balls” on the outside of this bar don’t only make it interesting, they are also completely delicious. I have no idea what they’re made out of…I wonder if they have any nutritional value at all. Say…could I get a snack bag of just the crunchy balls? And if I did…would it just be full of empty calories? I could die wondering, because I feel like that’s not a real thing that’s about to come into my life. The interior of the bar is really just another so-so tasting protein bar, but the composition does make it interesting. If you’re looking for something a little different and you’re a fan of protein bars, this one is worth trying.               
                 
               

Tastes like:  Vanilla cereal, then bland protein powder
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  Made in the USA


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment