Thursday, February 4, 2016

Review - Attune Foods Probiotic Chocolate Bar


Brand:  Attune Foods
Flavor:  Probiotic Chocolate Bar
Where to get it: here @ VitaCost.com

                 I haven’t done a lot of research about probiotics and the like, but from my uneducated standpoint, chocolate with them has to be more nutritionally useful than chocolate without them, right? That’s what I’m going with anyway. Only problem is…this isn’t very good chocolate. Do the probiotics affect the taste? I have no idea. If you’re a die-hard probiotics person (is that a thing?), then I am sure this bar is more convenient, and more enjoyable, than trying to eat six cups of yogurt in a day. If you’re looking for some good chocolate that you haven’t tried before, this probably isn’t it.
               

Tastes like:  Not great chocolate
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:  Kosher, gluten free, vegetarian

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment