Thursday, February 18, 2016

Review - R Bar


Brand:  Well Rounded Snacks
Flavor:  PB & J R Bar
Where to get it: here @ RBarEnergy.com

                Organic dates, organic raisins, organic peanuts. That’s it. That’s what you’re getting with this bar. I happen to really like all three of those components, so this bar was a hit with me. If you don’t like raisins, you will certainly not like this bar. I’m not too sure about the “PB & J” claim here…maybe R Bites was trying to take the angle that the raisins equate to grape jelly? Whatever the angle, it’s not really working out that way; this tastes nothing like a PB & J anything. That doesn’t mean it’s not good, though. I must confess that I was missing the salt in a big way, since this is basically trail mix all smooshed into a puck. However, I will admit that not everyone is as debased as I, and this is certainly a more healthy option without salt in it.
                 
               

Tastes like:  A giant raisin
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  All natural, Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan, organic, Made in the USA

What’s in it:




No comments:

Post a Comment