Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Review - Laughing Giraffe Organics Snakarola


Brand:  Laughing Giraffe Organics
Flavor:  Curry Cashew Snakarola
Where to get it: here @ TheLaughingGiraffe.com

                 Now we’re having fun! It’s not really a granola, I’d call this more of a snack mix. Now that I’ve written this out, I’m seeing why they call it “Snackarola”. Well, I’m glad we got that all worked out! The pieces are big-ish, you can just fish them out of the bag with your fingers and pop them right into your mouth, as opposed to doing the “pour & dump” that you’d have to do when eating granola straight from the bag. The flavor is a slightly sweet curry, with just the slightest hint of heat in the back of your throat once you’ve swallowed your bite. If you’re a curry-phile, you’re probably going to demolish this bag in one sitting, pretty easily. I’m only so-so on curry, so I’m definitely going to be on the lookout for some other flavors of this, but the quality and desirability of this mix is quite obvious, even to me. Snack on!
               

Tastes like:  Sweet curry with an afterburner
Taste rating:  7/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Gluten-free, USDA Organic, vegetarian, vegan


What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment