Thursday, February 11, 2016

Review - Gopal's Rawma Bar



Brand:  Gopal’s
Flavor:  Apple Delicious Rawma Bar
Where to get it: here @ GopalsHealthFoods.com

                I really did like the texture of this bar quite a bit. Just a little crumbly, but still (sorry) moist (sorry). Walnuts aren’t my favorite, so if you love walnuts (like my person), you will really enjoy this bar, I suspect. The apple definitely takes a backseat to the walnut flavor, so don’t you go thinking that this is a fruit bar. As best as I can describe it, this is a nut bar with the texture of a fruit bar, and that’s a pretty cool thing. The ingredients are also a “pretty cool thing,” look at all the natural goodness. No junk in this trunk. (I am so, so sorry.)
                 
               

Tastes like:  Sweet walnuts
Taste rating:  5/10
Qualities:  Organic, Gluten free, vegan, vegetarian


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment