Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review - Bubba's Fine Foods Chipotle Honey BBQ Snack Mix



Brand:  Bubba’s Fine Foods
Flavor:  Chipotle Honey BBQ
Where to get it:  here @ BubbasFoods.com

                 I don’t really like BBQ sauce, and I definitely don’t like banana chips…but I really did like these munchies quite a bit! I’m really learning that I shouldn’t just a snack by its ingredients unless it contains mint (I’m allergic). This has a very, very mild BBQ flavor, and zero chipotle heat. It’s actually got closer to a much nicer savory tomato flavor, and the banana flavor is negated completely. The banana chips in here are actually a great wonder to me - I was just munching away on them like I don’t hate banana chips, which I never in a million years would have imagined. Super creative, super straightforward ingredients, super good snack.
               

Tastes like:  A very interesting and wonderful situation
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  All-natural, vegetarian, Made in the USA


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment