Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Review - Yummy Health Yummy Snack Bar



Brand:  Yummy Health
Flavor:  Yummy Snack Coconut Bar
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                Do you like coconut and chocolate? Get this. Straight up, it tastes like a candy bar. If coconut is your jam, this bar is definitely for you. The chocolate coating is sugar-free, which helps this bar post up just 8g of sugar, which is probably a far cry from your favorite candy bar. I didn’t notice the sugar-free taste so much as I did the Stevia, which isn’t my favorite sweetener, as I find it has a very distinctive taste aside from just sweetening whatever party it’s attending. It’s not overpowering and doesn’t ruin this bar, but it was noticeable for me. If you’re a Stevia-head, I’m guessing this bar will make your eyes roll back with delight. If you’re not a Stevia-head, try it anyway.
               

Tastes like:  A Stevia’d candy bar!
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Made in the USA

What’s in it


No comments:

Post a Comment