Thursday, January 29, 2015

Review: Nektar Honey Crystals



Brand:  Nektar
Flavor:  Honey Crystals
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market

                Well, these little dudes sure are cool. You know that no matter how carefully you handle that honey bear, you get sticky. The lid gets sticky. Your whole world gets sticky. Well, not anymore! Except when I want a peanut butter and honey sandwich at midnight. (We’re all weak, sometimes.) I tried these in my tea and on my cereal, and they were great. I also tried them on a crumpet with butter and didn’t much care for it. The taste wasn’t strong enough, and of course they were a bit grainy. All in all, keep Mr. Bear around for bread products, but use these for just about anything else.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Honey without the throat burn
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:   Gluten free, Non-GMO, Made in the USA, Kosher, All natural


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment