Thursday, March 12, 2015

Review - Detour Smart Bars


Brand:  Detour Smart
Flavor:  Whole Grain Oatmeal
Where to get it: here @ Bodybuilding.com

                I bought this bar for the package. I cannot tell a lie. I love the packaging so much. But then, only 130 calories per bar? Okay! I have been legitimized and it feels so good! Smallish bars, good for a snack, and the calories are right on the money for a casual snack that you’re not going to agonize over if you’re trying to be strict with your diet. They also have 10g of protein, which legitimizes me even more. LEGITIMACY, RAIN DOWN UPON ME! They taste good, fruity, oaty, nice and safe in your mouth. You don’t always have to get crazy to be special.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Fruit and oats, oh yeah-oats!
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free
What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment