Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Review - Metragenix Granola Oatmeal Bars


Brand:  Metragenix
Flavor:  Granola Oatmeal
Where to get it:  here @ Bodybuilding.com

                I look at the wrapper and I imagine some kind of yogurt-coated, oatmeal-y, perhaps slightly crunchy bar…that is probably pretty good. Unfortunately, as is so often the case, this bar fell flat. I need that oat taste, you guys. Stop trying to keep it away from me. I realize that oats = carbs, so maybe stop naming low-carb stuff OATMEAL…or worse yet, GRANOLA OATMEAL, aka carb-on-carb action. Stop it. Call it something else. I’ll be less disappointed and then I won’t have to write rambling reviews full of way too much emotion about a simple protein bar. Bottom line, this tastes nothing like oatmeal, granola, or anything else you might think it tastes like from looking at the wrapper. There should be a tub of protein powder and a bottle of liquid synthetic sweetener on the wrapper. Would you guys buy that?
               

Tastes like:   Neither granola nor oatmeal
Taste rating:  4/10

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment